GST Concept & Roadmap"
With all your continuous support and blessings, we have released the 1st Edition of our book on Goods and Services Tax, titled "GST Concept & Roadmap" and the same is now available in the market.
The key features of this edition are:
- Vast coverage of proposed Indian model of GST as well as best international practices.
- Discusses various domains of GST like Interstate Taxable Supply, Exemption and Exclusion, Determination of Revenue Neutral Rate (RNR), Meaning of Supply, Place of Supply of Goods and Services, Time of Supply.
- Comparative study of the 115th Constitutional Amendment Bill, 2011 with the 122nd Constitutional Amendment Bill, 2014.
- Wide analysis of the Amendments made in the 122nd Constitutional Amendment Bill, 2014 in the context of GST.
- Detailed explanation of Integrated IT Infrastructure which is a prerequisite for Goods and Service Tax.
- Conceptual discussion on taxability of inter-state transactions under Integrated GST (IGST).
- Discusses the need for harmonization of taxation power coupled with various mechanisms for dispute settlement.
- Practical case study based approach through illustrations.
The book has been foreword by Shri Arun Jaitley Ji (Hon. Finance Minister of India). This book has been published by LexisNexis and it can be ordered online through the publisher or you can order it from your local supplier as well.